Global Surgical Corporation has been engaged in the production and improvement of dental microscopes and equipment for clinics for more than twenty years now. In cooperation with dentists from all over the world they created a line of microscopes which will satisfy all the needs of a physician. The gained results have changed clinical practice in all areas of dentistry.
Global Surgical is committed to delivering the best microscope experience available. The new A-SeriesTM microscope is designed for intuitive control while significantly improving visualization for earlier diagnosis, setting a new standard in dental microscopy
- Available with 3-, 4- and 6-steps magnification;
- AXISTM Control System delivers magnification changer, handles and tension control in one place;
- Updated binoculars with new locking diopter eyepieces;
- Ergonomic handles with integral magnification changer;
- Brightest LED light source available – 100,000 lux;
- hree-stage filter assembly: clear, amber and green;
- Individual mounting options that will fit in any dental practice;
- The only dental microscope, manufactured in the U.S.A.
Magnification (х)/Field of view (Ø mm)
- Improved visualization through high levels of magnification;
- Eyepieces produce exceptional field of view;
- Diopter settings harmonize with eyeglasses;
- Unobstructed, coaxial, shadow-free illumination;
- Photos are exceptional means of documentation;
- Deliver images with superior detail;
- HD recording and display now available;
- Use for presentations and teaching opportunities at conferences.
LONG-TERM BENEFITS OF ERGONOMICS
Global microscopes provide enhanced comfort and improve ergonomics for a more relaxed work day. Using the updated A-SeriesTM model promotes long-term health benefits by assisting the operator in maintaining optimum upright and balanced posture.
- microscope head;
- inclinable Binoculars;
- 10х eyepieces;
- standard 250mm objective lens;
- mounting system (floor, wall, ceiling mount);
- diode illumination system with green and amber filters;
- dust shield;
- AXISTM Control System;
- objective lens cover;
- standard microscope packaging.
You picked out the Global dental microscope for your practice, now it’s time to pick out the mounting option that will fit your needs. We have 5 different options to choose from.
Note: 8′ ceiling options, please check with your representative about limitations.
GLOBAL DENTAL MICROSCOPES BENEFITS
“We Make It Easier” Our Global Microscope offers many benefits for general practitioners, endodontists and periodontists, based on their quality design and performance. Below are some of the more relevant benefits for these applications.
BENEFITS FOR GENERAL PRACTITIONERS:
- Provides refinement in tooth and margin preparation.
- Allows for closer inspection of restorations and marginal tissues.
- Improved lighting and magnification aid in caries detection and removal.
- Improves detection and evaluation of coronal and root fractures and abnormalities.
- Facilitates cord placement for gingival retraction.
- Provides for better inspection of impressions.
- Helps with inspection of marginal fit of restoration (crowns, veneers, inlay/onlay, amalgam, composite).
- Facilitates in finishing and polishing of margins.
- Assists in gingival contouring or reshaping around teeth and implants.
- Assists in evaluation after cementation.
Benefits in the Dental Laboratory
- Assists in master die trimming.
- Facilitates in the location of bubbles, imperfections and undercuts in the master die.
- Facilitates in the marginal adaptation of wax or ceramic.
- Inspection of internal aspect of metal casting or ceramic core for imperfections.
- Adaptation of restoration to die for the finest marginal integrity.
BENEFITS FOR ENDODONTISTS
1. The Global Dental Operating Microscope provides improved illumination and magnification enhancing the precision and manipulation of all diagnostic and technical aspects of Endodontics.
- Diagnosis: improves visualization of fracture patterns, both of the coronal aspect of the tooth, the chamber, and into the root structure.
- Isolation, evaluation, and remediation of pulpal chamber obstructions, calcifications, and resorptions.
- Allowing for predictable pulp chamber visualization, the investigation of calcified anatomy can be conducted safer, with reduced loss of tooth structure, minimizing iatrogenic incidents.
- Three-dimensional visualization of root obstruction from separated instruments allowing for more successful removal of iatrogenic blockages.
- Endodontic retreatment cases successfully “disassembled” due to predictable removal of core build-ups; cemented posts, silver cones, and previous root fill materials.
- Careful evaluation of biomechanics allowing for more complete cleansing and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Thorough cleansing of deep caries can be completely illuminated, removed, and sealed from oral fluids.
- Manipulation of gingival tissue, for example electrosurgical, suturing, and laser procedures can be more delicately directed with enhanced visualization.
- Endodontic surgical cases are enhanced as the complete lingual aspect of canal root structure can be more readily seen, allowing for complete root resection, and retro fill procedures. Retro fill preps can be directed to their proper alignment and depth. Enhanced surgical visualization allows for careful evaluation of suspected fractured root structure and periosseous defects.
2. The Global Dental Operating Microscope allows for improved kinesiology around the endodontic procedure. The clinician’s position when working with the scope allows for a more favorable upright working environment, helping to alleviate occupational neck, back and shoulder issues.
- Reduces operator fatigue and eyestrain during procedures.
- Provide a wonderful platform for photographic documentation.
BENEFITS FOR PERIODONTISTS
- Allows surgeon to minimize the size of the surgical site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
- Improves accuracy of microsurgical incisions and suturing with 6-0 through 8-0 sutures, permitting precise tissue/tissue and tissue/tooth approximation for primary would healing.
- Allows for better inspection and diagnosis of abnormal soft tissue lesions of the gingiva, palate, and mucosa.
- Improves visualization of root surface and adjacent intra-bony defects for definitive removal of calculus.
- Aids identification of micro-inflammation during re-evaluation following non-surgical therapy.
- Helps inspection of the quality of restorations and marginal tissues.
- Permits micro-level osseous surgery facilitating bone removal without nicking the root surface and allows for better periodontal ligament preservation during ostectomy.
- Permits accurate subepithelial placement and suturing of membranes and subepithelial connective tissue grafts.
- Improves visualization of implant sites with minimal space between teeth and helps in evaluating the exact fit of implant prosthetic components and the health of marginal tissues around implants.
- Permits precise control of laser surgery on adjacent teeth without injury to root or implant surfaces.
- Permits accurate and easier root amputations and hemisection. Also helps with periapical surgeries when required during periodontal surgery.
- Facilitates sinus lift procedures through direct visualization of the sinus membrane during dissection.
- Permits fine dissection of the mandibular and mental nerves for lateral displacement during mandibular implant procedure.
- Permits location of the periodontal ligament for atraumatic elevation of roots and root tips during extraction with concurrent ridge preservation/augmentation.
- Improves detection and evaluation of root fractures and abnormalities.
- Provides upright working conditions, alleviating occupational neck, back and shoulder problems.
- Provides high-resolution video and 35mm photography for patient education, enhanced training, and insurance/legal documentation.